Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bath Tub Pump Heated Can Someone Help Me Calculate The Electrical Load For My New House?

Can someone help me calculate the electrical load for my new house? - bath tub pump heated

I knew how to do this, but I have not done so long, I do not know how. I do not know the name plate on the computer because we are not yet out for. I've broken 2 sets of pumps, a further 2.5 tonnes and 1.5 tonnes. I will be a 80 gallons electric water heater, bathtub, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dryer, garage with automatic doors, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths in 3100 square feet including the basement. To calculate, simply use what is the average power per unit, since they do not know what else is not. I appreciate any help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment