Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls Basketball Camps In Michigan Do You Know Of Any Good Basketball Camps For Girls?

Do you know of any good basketball camps for girls? - girls basketball camps in michigan

I have a basketball camp for girls from good to see, New Orleans, Louisiana. I do not want in an area like to .. Ripples, all sorts of things .. I think. I would just like a basketball, all the whole time during the summer camp, where I learn to improve skills and play with the team ... Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I do not know if they have YMCA camps there? but I went when I was younger and was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the New Orleans Hornets basketball courts. I lived in San Francisco and Los Angeles and the Lakers, Clippers and Warriors all areas, so I'd wager that the Hornets have this book. I hope I can help and best answer plzz

    ReplyDelete